Green Path TransfersGreen Path Transfers
Burcu Kaya Hotel is located in Ortahisar village, at the centre of Cappadocia. It is only 4 km from Goreme and 5 km from Urgup. The hotel building was modelled on traditional 13th century Seljuk Turkish architecture, and partly carved into rocks.
With diligently decorated 82 rooms and 164 beds, Burcu Kaya Hotel has been serving its guests for 20 years, to make their Cappadocia visit unforgettable.
- Cancellations made more than three weeks before arrival incur no charge.
- Cancellations made between three weeks and three days before arrival incur a 50% charge.
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours before arrival, or no-shows, incur one night room charge.
Subject to availability
- Children newborn to six years old, sharing the parents' room, can stay free.
- Children between 7 and 12 years old pay 50% of the adult room rate.
- Children over 12 years old are considered adults and pay full rate.