You will be picked up from the airports in Van, Agri or Erzurum.
Be sure to book as early as possible, as climbing permission takes about 40 days.
- English speaking local mountain guide
- Accommodation at three star hotel (half board)
- Transfer from airport to hotel and return
- Mules to carry climbing equipment and your main bag
- Cook and kitchen equipment on the mountain
- All meals and soft drinks during the trek
- Mountain climbing permission from official departments
- Flight tickets
- Extra expenses and drinks at the hotel
- Sleeping bag (tent is provided)
- Mountain climbing fee (usually around € 35-40)
- Personal climbing equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
The "caring for the customer" rating is an aggregate score for the five parameters we survey (Service of Staff, Quality of Information, Overall Experience, Safety/Organization and Overall Impression/ Value for money). There must be a minimum of 3 traveller ratings we can average before we display a rating for the tour. We also age traveller ratings and discard any that are over twelve months old.